CSAR and Its Regulatory System
On June 29, the new fundamental cosmetic legislation——Cosmetic Supervision and Administration Regulation (CSAR), was officially published by the Chinese State Council to replace the Cosmetics Hygiene Supervision Regulations (CHSR), which was firstly released in 1989. This new regulation is already effective on January 1, 2021.
CSAR provides a basis for detailed regulations and technical documents. NMPA has implemented a series of measures, procedure rules and technical guidance to build up the CSAR related regulatory system. These subordinated regulations and documents can be functionally divided into four groups. The first group is about registration and notification, with the pre-market procedural and technical requirements for both ingredients and final cosmetic products. The second is about cosmetic production and distribution, taking manufacturers and cosmetic enterprises as the main objects of administration. The third is about toothpaste. The last one is for management measures of labeling.
To get the English translated version of below regulations and documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have cosmetic products and would like to enter the 2nd largest cosmetic market in the world and would like to do easily, quickly, complying with all local regulations, then Zmuni with a lot of experience in the field can get you selling your products in CHINA WITHIN about 3 MONTHS.
Our regulatory compliance services in China include:
- Registration Service of Special Cosmetic Products
- Filing/Notification Service of General Cosmetic Products
- Infant/Children General Cosmetic Products Filing/Notification Service
- Infant/Children Sunscreen Cosmetic Products Registration Service
- New Cosmetic Ingredients (NCI) Filing/Notification and Registration Service
- Chinese responsible agency service
- Apply for CITIS permit or certificate of endangered species service
- Toothpaste Filing/Notification Service
- Mouthwash etc. Dental Care Products regulatory compliance Service
- Custom clearance service
- Disinfection products Filing/Notification Service
- Anti-bacterial products Filing/Notification Service
- QMS (Quality Management System) service
- ACR (Adverse Cosmetic Reaction) Service
- Labelling Reviews
- Regulatory Dossiers
- Compliance Solutions
- Regulatory Support