Is it a Cosmetic ? How does the CSAR define a cosmetic?
Cosmetics Definition: herein refers to chemical industrial products for daily use that are applied on our human body surfaces such as skin, hair, nails, lips and so on. Application methods include rubbing, spraying or other similar techniques for the purpose of cleansing, protecting, beautifying or grooming. —— CSAR，2021
How are premarket approval different for Special and General cosmetics?
Special Cosmetics: if your product claims: Spot Removal and Whitening, Sun Screening, Hair Dyes, Hair Perms, Anti-hair Loss, Or claims a new efficacy. Then its special.
General Cosmetics: if your product claims other claims like Skin care, Hair care, Nail care products, Make-up and Perfumes, etc.is a general cosmetic !
Notification Steps for Imported General Cosmetics
ZMUni regulatory compliance services in China include:
- Registration Service of Special Cosmetic Products
- Filing/Notification Service of General Cosmetic Products
- Infant/Children General Cosmetic Products Filing/Notification Service
- Infant/Children Sunscreen Cosmetic Products Registration Service
- New Cosmetic Ingredients (NCI) Filing/Notification and Registration Service
- Chinese responsible agency service
- Apply for CITIS permit or certificate of endangered speciesservice
- Toothpaste Filing/Notification Service
- Mouthwash etc. Dental Care Products regulatorycompliance Service
- Custom clearance service
- Disinfectionproducts Filing/Notification Service
- Anti-bacterial products Filing/Notification Service
- QMS (Quality Management System) service
- ACR (Adverse Cosmetic Reaction) Service
- Labelling Reviews
- Regulatory Dossiers
- Compliance Solutions
- Regulatory Support