New Chinese Cosmetic Regulation Claims & Efficacies
ZMUni will host a free English Webinar on 29th Nov. 2021.
ZMUni will guide you through the process of submitting a claim under Chinese cosmetic regulations, and how you can be exempt from animal testing.
Earlier this year the Chinese National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) issued Notice No. 50, Standards of Cosmetic Claim Evaluations, instructing business owners how they can scientifically substantiate efficacy claims. First, the claims will go through an evaluation process and then the results shall be made available to the public through the NMPA’s online portal. This webinar ZMUni will guide you through:
– The process of submitting a claim
– The parties that need to be involved
– What supporting documents you will need to prepare
– The differences between general and special cosmetics
– How to be exempt from animal testing
This webinar session is free for all to attend.
For further information please contact us: email@example.com