When we’re trying to know about beauty industry in China, How do those beauty brands perform in D11 shopping festival in 2021? Perhaps we can find the answer from 2021 Tmall Beauty D11 General Report.
66 brands exceeding ¥100 million !
Surprisingly, L’Oreal is the first 10 billion Group in the history of Tmall D11.
It was reported that in 2021 Tmall D11 GMV totaled ¥540.3 billion, with an increase of 8.45% compared with that in 2020.
Except for the 19 brands with more than 500 million GMV in the list, The GMV of 7 brands arrived beyond ¥100 million.
In all, foreign invested enterprises still keep a leading position. In the ¥1 billion club, Winona shows up as the only domestic brand, and in the ¥500 million club, PROYA is the only domestic brand. There are 17 domestic brands breaking the ¥100 million, accounting for more than 1/3 of all the brands breaking the ¥100 million.
If you have any questions please contact us➡: firstname.lastname@example.org
ZMUni regulatory compliance services in China include:
- Registration Service of Special Cosmetic Products
- Filing/Notification Service of General Cosmetic Products
- Infant/Children General Cosmetic Products Filing/Notification Service
- Infant/Children Sunscreen Cosmetic Products Registration Service
- New Cosmetic Ingredients (NCI) Filing/Notification and Registration Service
- Cosmetic Ingredients Code Application Service
- Cosmetic Efficacy Claim Evaluation Service
- Chinese responsible agency service
- Apply for CITIS permit or certificate of endangered speciesservice
- Toothpaste Filing/Notification Service
- Mouthwash etc. Dental Care Products regulatorycompliance Service
- Custom clearance service
- Disinfectionproducts Filing/Notification Service
- Anti-bacterial products Filing/Notification Service
- QMS (Quality Management System) service
- ACR (Adverse Cosmetic Reaction) Service
- Labelling Reviews
- Regulatory Dossiers
- Compliance Solutions
- Regulatory Support